Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

The ABC's of me!

One of my favorite frugality blogs featured this post the other day and I thought it would be a fun one to share.

A – Age.  I’m 33

B – Bed Size.  Queen.

C – Chore I dislike.  Dusting ... I have no clue why I don't like to dust, I just don't  I'd rather clean the bathroom.

D – Dogs.  I do not consider myself a dog person - when I was a kid growing up, we always had dogs and I always liked them, but I prefer the stubborn independence of my cat.

E – Essential start to my day.  Talking to said stubborn cat while I'm making lunch for my hubby and copious amounts of coffee.

F – Favorite Colors.  Blue, brown, green and gray.

G – Gold or silver?  Either.

H – Height.  I’m 5’8″.

I – Instruments I play(ed).  Little known fact ... I took several years worth of voice lessons in high school and college and had a vocal scholarship to college.  Having said that, I'm a fair-to-middlin' singer, the kind of voice that's really good for blending and not one to sing solos (which I am PERFECTLY fine with).  Throughout school I played clarinet until I was a junior in high school and I started playing bass clarinet.

J – Job title.  Proposal Manager.

K – Kids.  A four-legged bastard cat.

L – Live.  My husband and I have a house in southeast Minnesota.

M - Money tip I like best.  I'm stealing what Frugal Babe put in her post, because it's simple and good.  "Whatever you earn, spend less."

N – Never plan to…  Never say never ... :).

O – Overnight hospital stays.  Fifth-grade, getting my tonsils and adenoids out.

P - Pet Peeves.  Intolerance and shitty drivers.

Q - Quote from a movie.  "OK Ramblers, let's get rambling."  I'm sure my friend Deb knows what movie that's from.

R – Righty or lefty?  Righty

S - Siblings.  I have an older brother ... we are by no means best friends, but we're fiercely protective of one another and tolerate each other slightly.  I also have a cousin whom I consider to be the sister I was never gifted with.

T - Time I wake up.  My mind starts waking up before 6 a.m., I can usually put off getting up until about 7.

U – Underwear.  Yes please?

V - Vegetables I don’t like.  Raw carrots.

W – What makes me run late.  Me being me.

X – X-rays I’ve had.  Dental and from when I broke my arm in sixth-grade.

Y – Yummy food I make.  I've been known to make some good food from time to time.

Z – Zoo animals I like.  Zoos are stinky, I'm not a big zoo person.

Do you have a blog?  If you do, consider yourself tagged!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Ahhhh, movie quotes. They're like songs and can transport you somewhere else for just a second. :)

Shelley Kubitz Mahannah said...

That's about the safest quote that I can write from that movie. :)