Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2009

I've been adopted ...

In my quest to build a bigger and better food blog, I have found myself indebted to other cooks and their websites. Kristen from Dine and Dish seems to understand this phenomenon and for the past few years (sorry if I'm fuzzy on the details, Kristen!), she has hosted "Adopt-A-Blogger" which pairs newbies to the food blog world (erm, me), with people who have more experience and have been around the blogosphere more.

So without further ado, I'd like to introduce you to Jessica, my awesome "adopter" and the purveryor of the website My Baking Heart.

Here is a glimpse at what "Adopt-A-Blogger" entails. So go forth and enjoy Jessica's site - there are some FABULOUS recipes to be found. :)

1 comment:

Jessica of My Baking Heart said...

Yay!! So happy to welcome you to my family! ;)